Date(s) - 01/26/2017
12:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Washington Group Plaza
Track No Tracks
- What is considered confined space?
- OSHA Requirements
- Definitions and terms
- When is a permit required?
- What equipment is available / required?
- What training is required and frequency of training?
- Outline documentation and procedures needed.
- What documentation is required?
- Type per application
- Certification requirements
- Air supply requirements
- How to properly choose required equipment
- Types of equipment
- Hand held
- Personal clip on
- Monitoring Procedures
Registrations are closed for this event.
NOTE: We do not have the manpower to make changes to your schedule or to track “wait lists” this year.
If a class is full, please go to the class and check in with the monitor at class time. The monitor will add folks on a first-come, first-served basis as space permits. Please, do not be late for your class (your spot will be filled) and please DON’T be a “No Show.” If your class is at AGC, ITD, Tates Rents, or Suez (previously United Water), please go to those locations to see if you can attend.
Also, please make sure you print your classes after you register. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provide during account registration. In order to check your class schedule, log in using your username and password and navigate to My Classes. If you cannot remember your classes, please come to the registration desk for your packet at the BSU Student Union Building the first day of the conference.