Date(s) - 01/27/2016
3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Washington Group Plaza
Track No Tracks
- Developing defensible job descriptions
- Use of job descriptions to determine return to work status
- Use of job descriptions to assist with job rotation
- Use of job descriptions to develop pre-work screens
- Developing defensible pre-work screens
- Use of work risk analysis to assist in ergonomic recommendations/changes
- Understand the importance of accurate job descriptions in relation to legal compliance
- Understand how to utilize job descriptions to reduce injury and risk
- Apply basic understanding of the importance of job analysis in relation to ergonomics
Registrations are closed for this event.
NOTE: We do not have the manpower to make changes to your schedule or to track “wait lists” this year.
If a class is full, please go to the class and check in with the monitor at class time. The monitor will add folks on a first-come, first-served basis as space permits. Please, do not be late for your class (your spot will be filled) and please DON’T be a “No Show.” If your class is at AGC, ITD, Tates Rents, or Suez (previously United Water), please go to those locations to see if you can attend.
Also, please make sure you print your classes after you register. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provide during account registration. In order to check your class schedule, log in using your username and password and navigate to My Classes. If you cannot remember your classes, please come to the registration desk for your packet at the BSU Student Union Building the first day of the conference.