We promote the vendor show as an opportunity for companies to come out and support the Safety Fest, make connections with potential clients, to offer product demonstrations, and display samples. This trade show is always a huge hit among the attendees and local community. Vendors will be able to display their products and handouts on Tuesday and Wednesday at a cost of $300 per booth area. Booth areas are 8 x 8 and include 1 display table and 2 chairs which will be set up in the vendor area in advance. You will need to bring your own draping/table cloth, electrical cords and display supplies. There are 40 booth areas available and they will go fast, so submit your registration early.
2018 Vendor Request Form (Word)
Email your completed form to Marde Mensigner at mmensinger@LHTAC.org.
Please remember there are no sales on site.
- 360 Immersive, LLC
- Ada County UCC / Digline, Inc.
- Adam Roe Painting
- American Society of Safety Engineers
- Callor Safety
- College of Western Idaho, Workforce Development
- Columbia Southern University
- Filtration Plus Inc.
- Franklin Building Supply
- Idaho Associated General Contractors
- Idaho First Aid & Safety, Inc.
- Idaho Occupational Safety & Health Consultation Program
- Idaho Operation Life Saver
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- Industrial Hygiene Resources
- Intermountain Specialty Gases
- K-Safety Inc.
- Lucas Engineering and Management Solutions
- Minert and Associates
- Pacific Northwest OSHA Education Center
- PRECO Electronics
- ProtectEar USA
- Region X VPP
- Royden Industries
- Safety Enterprise
- Safety Products Group
- Shur-Sales and Marketing
- Southwest Idaho Electrical JATC
- Specialty Construction Supply
- Therapeutic Associates Physical Therapy
- United Rentals
- Werner Ladder & Fall Protection
- Woodcraft Boise
2017 Gold Level Sponsors
- St. Luke’s Health System
- Northwest Safety and Risk Services