We promote the vendor show as an opportunity for companies to come out and support the Safety Fest, make connections with potential clients, to offer product demonstrations, and display samples. This trade show is always a huge hit among the attendees and local community. Vendors will be able to display their products and handouts on Tuesday and Wednesday at a cost of $300 per booth area. Booth areas include 1 display table (6 ft.) and 2 chairs which will be set up in the vendor area in advance. You will need to bring your own draping/table cloth, electrical cords and display supplies. There are 40 booth areas available and they will go fast, so submit your registration early.
Vendor and Sponsorship Announcement October 15, 2018 (PDF)
2019 Vendor Request Form (Word)
Email your completed Vendor Request Form to Dawn Christensen mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember there are no sales on site.
We are excited to announce our new 2019 Co-Sponsor, Boise State University!
Big thank you to our 2019 Gold Sponsors:
2018 Title Sponsor and Founding Partner
2018 Gold Level Sponsor
- 360 Immersive, LLC
- Ada County UCC / Digline, Inc.
- Adam Roe Painting
- AIRE Industrial
- BC Sales
- Columbia Southern University
- Edge Construction
- Franklin Building Supply
- HardHatTraining.com (Safety Provisions, Inc,)
- Idaho AGC
- Idaho Occupational Safety & Health Consultation Program
- Idaho Office of Emergency Management
- Idaho Operation Life Saver
- Industrial Hygiene Resources, Ltd.
- Life Flight Network
- Norco, Inc.
- Northwest Safety & Risk Services
- Pacific Northwest OSHA Education Center
- PRECO Electronics
- ProtectEar USA
- Rain for Rent
- Region X VPP
- Respond First Aid Systems of Idaho
- Safety Enterprise Inc.
- Safe Floor Solutions
- Snake River Chapter ASSE
- Specialty Construction Supply
- Therapeutic Associates Physical Therapy
- Werner Company/Ridgeway and Associates
- Wesco Distributions
- Woodcraft of Boise
2018 Founding Partners and Planning Committee
- ASSP Snake River Chapter
- Boise State University
- Idaho AGC
- Idaho State Insurance Fund
- Idaho Transportation Department (ITD)
- Local Highway Technical Assistance Council (LHTAC)
- OSHA – Boise Area Office
- St. Luke’s Health System
- Tates Rents
- University of Washington