Date(s) - 01/24/2017
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Washington Group Plaza
Track No Tracks
Subjects to be covered in this in-depth class.
- How is the safety professional perceived by financial management?
- What are your particular company’s business values?
- What are the costs of safety?
- What are the intangible benefits of safety?
- Pulling it all together to make your business case for safety tools and investment?
- If you would like to get answers to these questions and more, come to our training!
**BasicSafe is being used by companies such as Boise Cascade, Pacific Ethanol, Kaiser Aluminum, Oregon Department of Corrections, State of Colorado, and hundreds of others.
Registrations are closed for this event.
NOTE: We do not have the manpower to make changes to your schedule or to track “wait lists” this year.
If a class is full, please go to the class and check in with the monitor at class time. The monitor will add folks on a first-come, first-served basis as space permits. Please, do not be late for your class (your spot will be filled) and please DON’T be a “No Show.” If your class is at AGC, ITD, Tates Rents, or Suez (previously United Water), please go to those locations to see if you can attend.
Also, please make sure you print your classes after you register. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provide during account registration. In order to check your class schedule, log in using your username and password and navigate to My Classes. If you cannot remember your classes, please come to the registration desk for your packet at the BSU Student Union Building the first day of the conference.