Date(s) - 01/28/2016
8:00 am - 3:30 pm
Washington Group Plaza
Track No Tracks
If you work on or around a state, local road, bikeway or pedestrian walkway by Idaho Rule you are required to meet the requirement of the 2009 Manual of Uniform Traffic Control Devices. This course will review the sections of the current manual and discuss some of the proposed changes in the future.
Goals: The student will:
- Gain an understanding of how all nine parts of the MUTCD works together,
- Review the types of roads that are under these requirements,
- Discuss the importance of developing a “Traffic Control Plan” and how it protects you and the organization,
- Look at the exceptions/ modifications to the MUTCD that have been taken by ITD and some of the Local Agencies.
- Understand who enforce the MUTCD, the agencies, OSHA, courts
Registrations are closed for this event.
NOTE: We do not have the manpower to make changes to your schedule or to track “wait lists” this year.
If a class is full, please go to the class and check in with the monitor at class time. The monitor will add folks on a first-come, first-served basis as space permits. Please, do not be late for your class (your spot will be filled) and please DON’T be a “No Show.” If your class is at AGC, ITD, Tates Rents, or Suez (previously United Water), please go to those locations to see if you can attend.
Also, please make sure you print your classes after you register. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provide during account registration. In order to check your class schedule, log in using your username and password and navigate to My Classes. If you cannot remember your classes, please come to the registration desk for your packet at the BSU Student Union Building the first day of the conference.