Date(s) - 01/27/2016
8:00 am - 3:30 pm
Washington Group Plaza
Track No Tracks
OSHA’s 10 hour Construction course is a one and a half day program and will provide an overview of OSHA’s standard in these areas:
- Roadway Work Zones
- Personal Protective Equipment and High Visibility Garments
- Night Work, Mechanized Equipment
- Mechanized Equipment
- Excavations, Trenching and Confined Spaces
- Fall Prevention and Protection
- Hazard Communications
- Occupational Health and Environmental Controls
Intended audience for this course would be:
- The owners, managers and staff of those organization working on construction projects,
- Project Manager, inspector and technical staff of state or local agencies,
- Other personal working around or on construction projects.
Prerequisites: REGISTER FOR BOTH DAYS!
Notes: THIS IS A 10-HOUR CLASS CONDUCTED OVER TWO DAYS: 1:00-5:00 first day; 8:00-3:30 second day. YOU MUST ATTEND BOTH DAYS TO RECEIVE AN OSHA CARD.
Please limit attendees to five/company.
Registrations are closed for this event.
NOTE: We do not have the manpower to make changes to your schedule or to track “wait lists” this year.
If a class is full, please go to the class and check in with the monitor at class time. The monitor will add folks on a first-come, first-served basis as space permits. Please, do not be late for your class (your spot will be filled) and please DON’T be a “No Show.” If your class is at AGC, ITD, Tates Rents, or Suez (previously United Water), please go to those locations to see if you can attend.
Also, please make sure you print your classes after you register. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provide during account registration. In order to check your class schedule, log in using your username and password and navigate to My Classes. If you cannot remember your classes, please come to the registration desk for your packet at the BSU Student Union Building the first day of the conference.